Reignite the love of your body. Learning to love and appreciate your body can be hard. I never thought I was sexy or attractive until recently. I didn’t appreciate the body I was given. I forgot the importance of taking care of my body every day. This constant physical assault with poor diet, lack of exercise and emotional pain progressively made everything worse. I lost the connection with my body creating an inability to feel pleasure. Over the years, as pain grew, illness prevailed and health declined the connection continued to dwindle daily. Over the past 15 years, my self-love, libido and sensations became dormant. I lost the desire to love and be loved. I lost my libido, somewhere between college and children. I lost the sensations and desires my body craved and enjoyed. Finally, when I hit rock bottom, I knew their had to be a better way. I knew that I desired to love myself, to feel love and enjoy my body again. I knew that I deserved to have a libido and enjoy sex with my husband. I realized that the toxic environment in my body was stopping me from achieving my desires and fulfilling my needs. I made a conscious decision to change my health, my life and my future. I knew the journey would be difficult but worth the trouble. Tackling my obstacles and establishing a healthy lifestyle started my path to rediscovering my body. I created a plan to optimize my bodies potential and reduce symptoms effectively. I learned to target my muscles to reduce pain, inflammation and symptoms. Thankfully, reducing symptoms was only the beginning. Once symptoms began to disappear, desires and sensations began to reappear. My body began to embrace intimate moments with my husband again. My body began to enjoy simple sensations that I was not able to enjoy before. I learned to create a Yoga routine that helped prepare my body for sleep and intimacy. My technique was designed to target my pain areas and progressively relax each and every muscle. Over the past year, I have perfected my technique, creating more effective targeted muscle relaxation. Now, I am here to share my story with the world. To tell women they deserve to love and embrace their bodies. They deserve to enjoy intimacy and achieve orgasms. They deserve to reduce stress, anxiety, pain and more. They deserve to live the life they want in the body they love. I am here to show you my techniques and help you achieve what I did. Love your body, embrace it and learn the multitude of possibilities it has to offer. Learn to target your pelvic muscles for better orgasms. Learn to relax your tight muscles more effectively. Breathe deeply and embrace the sensations of stretching and relaxation. Let me show you how to embrace your body and achieve all your desires. Your journey is only a phone call away. Ask me how?
Case Study: Weight Loss
Author: Diane Vich
Key words: Weight loss, Inflammation & Bloating
Lourdes Mogal is a mom of two. She has tried countless diets and her weight will not come off. She has a big vacation coming up and would like to shed some weight before the trip. She is frustrated that diets are not working for her. She also has some digestive issues and bloating with certain foods. She is motivated and ready to start her plan right away, the clock is ticking.
Lourdes does not have time to incorporate exercise yet but really wants to establish a healthier eating plan. She wants to lose 15-20 pounds in the next 2 months. She is highly motivated and ready to start her detox plan.
- Weight gain and inability to lose weight is caused by oxidative stress, inflammation, cortisol levels and insulin resistance in the body, impacting the body’s ability to burn fat lose weight. The treatment plan will provide a diet that will enable to diet to reduce sugar and inflammation build up, promote detox, remove fluid buildup in lymphatic system and promote weight loss.
- Supplementation/Dosage: (2) Nrf2, (2) fat burners twice a day, essential oils and (3) Probiotic.
- Diet: High in low sugar fruits, gluten free, high in green vegetables, beans, organ meats, bison, fish, shrimp, eggs and turkey (rare carbohydrate like cereal, cakes and dessert). No sugar or iodized salt. No inflammatory vegetables or fruits. No processed foods. Sea salt and spices to taste.
Coaching: 2 months of coaching recommended
- Motivation statement: My thinking is peaceful, calm and centered. I am ready to take on the obstacles before me.
A multitude of diseases (200+) are linked to oxidative stress and inflammation. Oxidative stress is an imbalance between antioxidants and Free radicals. Patients with weight gain and inability to lose weight have high levels of free radicals in the body. They cause damage to the body on a daily basis. The body has poor capability of creating antioxidants like glutathione, catalase and SOD. These antioxidants are the only way to fight free radicals, so as they decline illness, disease and decline progressively continues through life. By enabling the body to produce antioxidants and remove toxins, they client will reduce inflammation, bloating and fat build up to promote weight loss.
1 month: Lourdes has started the detox plan. She is enjoying the detox soup and meals. She is motivated to lose weight for her trip. She noticed that she experienced some bloating after a few meals. She reached out for some coaching to relieve her symptoms.
- Coaching Session: Lourdes health goal is to lose weight for her trip. This will improve her ability to feel better about herself and be happy in her own skin. This was desperately important to her because she has been sad and depressed that she has not been able to lose weight. All of these things were important to her because she will be happier, and motivated to enjoy her life. She decided the diet and treatment plan is going to help her achieve her goals. Elimination plan: After her digestive issues, she asked the coach for some digestion relief suggestions. The coach added essential oils for digestion and an elimination plan to determine her food sensitivities. She was able to identify “tomato and black pepper sensitivity.” Her symptoms improved and she realized the importance of keeping these ingredients out of her meals. She was happy that she had the essential oils and tips to help her if new problems arouse. Craving support: She will continue to call in weekly for support and to deal with temptations and cravings. She knows that she has trouble dealing with temptation at parties and asked her coach if she could reach out during these times for a little motivation.
2 month: Lourdes was so motivated to the plan that she did not even use any of her cheat days. She did not want to eat any carbs because she really wanted to reach her goal quickly. She contacted her coach 3 times during the last month to get support during times of temptation and some food sensitivities. She felt confident that she had the tools to deal with her temptations and she kept on the diet even at parties. She lost 20 pounds.
- Coaching Session: Lourdes was happy with her progress. She did realize the support was important and wanted to continue with a Maintenance plan after her vacation. Elimination plan: She is glad she has essential oils and natural remedies that she can keep with her all the time. Through her food trigger journal and coaching she was able to identify some additional foods to avoid. She realized raspberries and mixed fancy green salad caused her symptoms. She plans on signing up for 6 months of coaching to help her incorporate some paleo recipes in her routine, to keep her satisfied and meet her desire for some desserts. She signed up for some shopping, easy workout sessions and cooking lessons. Lourdes really wanted to learn to make healthier desserts and snacks, in order to maintain her weight loss.
6 months: (After 6 months of coaching)
- Coaching Session: Lourdes successfully incorporated all the strategies for the 6 months of her coaching. She felt energized and happy. Elimination plan: She continued her food journal to monitor food sensitivities. She identified two more triggers during her maintenance plan. She identified apples and watermelons were trigger foods. She is glad that she has the tools to identify, treat and deal with her food sensitivities. She was able to participate in yoga and exercise regularly. She truly enjoyed the quick exercise tips because she was able to do them wherever she was to ensure she was active. She loved the shopping session because she truly understood how to read food labels, buy foods that were right for her body and eat for her blood type. The cooking lessons helped her learn the benefits of using a variety of herbs to enhance food flavors and enjoy her healthy eating habits. Lourdes felt excited and ready for new challenges. She maintained her weight loss and successfully incorporated all the strategies she learned for the 6 months.
I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia many years ago. Doctors tried a multitude of medications and injections. Nothing helped with the pain. I suffered from chronic pain and fatigue my entire life. Over the years, I have adapted my diet by identifying food triggers. I use my elimination diet and flare up diet to control my symptoms. I eliminated many foods that caused symptoms several years ago, like diary, gluten, sugar and processed foods. My symptoms continued even though they slightly improved. In 2017, everything changed for the better. I started taking little yellow pill after my friend showed me the ABC Primetime news report. I can’t claim that this is a cure, treat, mitigate or prevent disease but I can tell you the root cause of disease is oxidative stress. I researched and saw the published studies on this natural supplement and finally had hope again. I knew that the damage my body had experienced over the years due to my poor diet was going to take time to heal. I was patient taking it daily and slowly the pain and fatigue started to improve. The first thing I noticed was I woke up with energy ready to start my day. I used to drag all day long feeling exhausted and coffee didn’t help. Now, I woke up and felt rested. Then as the months past my tight muscles started to relax and my pain practically disappeared. Unbelievable right? Wrong, it is totally true, I used to live with pain 7/10 or 8/10 daily. After 3 months it was controlled at 3/10 but I still had some neuropathy on the right side of my body. Basically my right arm and leg were numb. On the 4th month something miraculous happened, the pain and neuropathy subsided. At this point, I new I had to share with my mom. My mom has the same medical history and symptoms as me, so I knew it would help her. She felt much better too after 4 months on the product. We both switched to the Vitality stack when it came out in October to incorporate omega+ and Probio into the daily routine. I still had some flare ups related to my diet and eventually increased Protandim Nrf2 to twice a day. My condition tends to trap lymphatic fluid on the right side of my body, which worsens with diet triggers and repetitive movements. Twice a day Protandim and Vitality Stack did the trick. At this point, i decided to focus on diet and learn my body more. I developed personalized stretching and relaxation techniques. I also focused on zoning in on diet changed to identify triggers. Still to this day, I find foods that trigger symptoms but the constant unbearable pain is gone. I also have energy and happiness every day. A recent food trigger was white jasmine rice, I usually don’t eat rice in the evening and if I do I hadn’t noticed this symptom. I ate rice and beans for lunch and 30 minutes later, I felt really sleepy and started yawning. That was when I realized it was the rice. It happened again today after eating snap pea chips which have rice inside them. It is not extreme tiredness like before but I know that if I accumulate these types of food in my system everything gets worse. Food triggers and diet modifications help me control my symptoms and maintain my energy level. Are you suffering from pain or fatigue? Diet is a good place to start. Though it did not resolve all my issues it definitely helps keep me in check. Another important thing to remember with Fibromyalgia is movement makes a body good. If you stay in one spot, sleeping or resting too long, pain with come. You need to keep active, exercise and stretch. The tissues actually get backed up with fluids and pain increases. I know how bad this can be. Every time I have had surgery, which is a lot, bed rest made my pain worse. You begin aching in places you never ached before. I can help you develop stretching and relaxation techniques, elimination diet and more, just ask and you shall receive. Any questions?