Love your body, seems simple right. Well it truly is a complex process, there is nothing simple about it. Learning your body can take months or even years to achieve. It took me 20+ years in a constant health struggle to decide; there had to be a better way to Love my body. I was oblivious to the potential my body had to offer, the gifts I was given and the path my journey would take me. I wasted years eating the wrong foods, hiding my emotional/physical pain and avoiding physical activities. This constant physical assault on my body caused my physical and emotional illness to develop and my self-love to diminish. Over the past 5 years, I learned the foods that were optimal for my body, the physical activities that made me heal, the importance of caring for yourself, and the optimal routine to maintain my health. My true understanding of my body came over the past year. Finally, I was free of pain and able to feel and understand the messages my body was sending. I became aware of the tension forming in my muscles, when stress was at its peak. I realized that taking the time to address this tension early on, helped prevent the development of severe pain and helped maintain a state of homeostasis or balance. I learned to develop techniques and strategies to promote my daily healing, detox, muscle relaxation, repair and rejuvenation. I learned that there is a huge connection between physical and emotional pain. This fact made me more aware of emotional stress and its impact on my body. I was able to incorporate relaxation and stress relief into my routine to reduce the impact stress had on my body. Over this year, I developed my tension-buster routine, its unique for my body, my tension and my pain. But the fun fact is, it can be adapted and developed to help others achieve the same benefits. I learned to use my environment, gravity and body weight to stretch each and every muscle in my body. I learned to feel the tension in each muscle and learn ways to release the stress, toxins and tension from each one. Wether the pain is in your shoulder or your leg, our muscles are all interconnected and effective stretching needs to target this complex muscle network. I learned that my bodies weakness is toxins and poor circulation. My techniques help me optimize my bodies potential to release these toxins and enhance my circulation to reduce inflammation, stress and pain more effectively. The best benefit of my tension-buster routine and health journey, was rediscovering my libido. My libido had gone, completely dormant for 10-15 years, due to my severe illness and build up of toxins. It was an amazing benefit to see that all the work and effort I put into healing my body, helped me reap such powerful physical and emotional benefits. Over the past few months, I further adapted my routine to include Kegel Yoga. This Kegel Yoga routine is specifically designed for women to enhance libido, improve vaginal muscle strength and improve orgasms. This yoga is part of my daily routine and the benefits are outstanding. I am thankful that my friends and peers are now seeing the benefits of the courses, I offer. Kegel Yoga is designed to help women develop an intimate relationship with their bodies, combining the tension-buster yoga with kegel strengthening to enhance and reengage sexual desires. So, there it is, if you want to learn your body and reconnect with its unique abilities, give me a call. I am here to share my routines with you, in groups or private sessions. Learn to love your body, feel it, experience and achieve all you desire. Book an appointment, today, what are you waiting for?
Diane Friendly is a funny topic. Its often not what are you allergic too, its what can you eat. Over the years, my diet has changed periodically corresponding to symptoms and health status. Food sensitivities and food allergies have increased over the years in the world. I believe its because foods are just not as pure and simple as they used to be. More chemicals, GMOs, additives, sweeteners and corn syrup is added to everything that makes food undigestible and essentially poison to some people. People always ask me: How do you eat? What are you allergic too? How do you eat out? My answer is I read menus, look at ingredients and ask questions. My main allergies are corn, gluten, apples, black pepper and white pepper. There are more but these are the most common allergies to mention. These are the foods I look out for everyday. I usually try to keep my orders simple. I don’t mix too many food variables because that will cause me more symptoms. For example, if I have eaten an entree before, I might try a new appetizer but if I am trying a new entree, I won’t order an appetizer. The simple fact is if you tummy is sensitive, like mine, it is better to keep it simple. Let your body digest one plate at a time. Society today pushes, appetizer, entree and dessert but many times the mixture of so many variables is the issue. If you eat all of these things and you get an upset stomach, your body just can’t digest the food and it sticks around and causes symptoms. I used to eat dessert all the time but now, I don’t crave it and I won’t eat it until my meal has digested. I don’t need to add more sugar into my body while I am digesting my meal, it simply makes digestion slower. The easiest foods for me to order are usually a protein and a vegetable. I don’t usually eat rice because the only rice I can eat is jasmine or brown. The fact about rice is it is filled with starch and some has more starch than others, which I can’t digest. Vegetables and salad are usually not seasoned, which makes it a good side dish. But there are variables because I can’t eat all vegetables or salad, which means sometimes I won’t know until the food arrives. The protein that is usually not pre-seasoned is fish, for some reason beef and chicken usually are seasoned with pepper. I can tell you sometimes its not easy, I can go to a restaurant and not find one item I can eat. This happens in restaurants that have pre-seasoned everything. I have also had times that I order, say all my allergies, and still have a reaction. My reaction is immediate, gas, bloating and indigestion. The reaction can last hours or days. I can tell you the side effects are not worth the delight of eating foods I know I love but can’t digest. The suffering used to be daily, and I refuse to live that way. So, I take charge of my diet and keep snacks with me. I speak up for myself, I read everything, I find the best option on the menu and go with it. If I have a party to go to, I take an appetizer, snacks, alcohol or whatever I might need. The simple fact is that I can’t be sure that the events will be able to accommodate me, so I advocate for myself and stay prepared. The key to my success is eliminating and avoiding the foods that are harmful. Advocating for myself and keeping snacks handy helps me stay healthy and avoid symptoms. Do you have digestive issues? Do you eat and feel exhausted after? Do you get bloated and look pregnant? Do you have reflux? These are all signs that some foods are harmful for you. I can help identify the foods to eliminate and make a plan that is right for you. Give me a call the Consultation is Free.
Pregnancy and fertility can be difficult for women. Fertility is impacted by a multitude of factors including diet, fitness, stress level, genetics, medications, ovulation, infections and more. Some women face a variety of struggles with fertility. I had difficulty conceiving my first child. I had tried for 9 months, then finally decided to read a book about fertility. The book was called “Taking Charge of Your Fertility.” I had several friends that had used it. I had already scheduled an appointment with a fertility specialist but the appointment was 2 months away. I started taking my temperature every day and keeping track. The book helped me understand my ovulation and menstrual cycle. I made sure that after intercourse on ovulation days, I remained in bed for 20 minutes. I did this for 2 months, and when I went to see the doctor, guess what I was pregnant. It is also important to ensure you are feeding your body healthy foods, exercising and taking time for you. These techniques help relax your body, reduce stress and feed nutrients that will support the infant. If I could turn back the clock, I would have taken nutrients that could stop the damage that occurs during pregnancy and repair my body. Of course, at the time, I had not had an idea of the health decline that would come after my pregnancies. If someone would have shared with me the benefits of activating the Nrf2 during pregnancy, it would have made a huge difference in my health. It would have given my body the nutrients it needed to repair itself and reduce the cellular stress that was multiplying every second. Based on my experience I know the pregnancies placed a huge impact on my health decline and eventual health crisis.
The female body undergoes a variety of additional stressors during pregnancy. The body creates an environment to grow and nurture and infant. My body was already experiencing some digestive issues, chronic pain and other problems at the time. Thankfully, the pregnancy went well but it wrecked havoc on my body. My health continued to progressively get worse and eventually I needed to remove my gallbladder. My health continued to have issues but miraculously 3 years later, I was pregnant again. This time, I did not have to try at all. We were planning to begin trying and I found out I was already pregnant. After my second son, my health worsened exponentially. After each child, I breast fed them each for 1 year. This continued to place more priority on the baby than myself. I was feeding the babies every nutrient I had and my body just couldn’t absorb more. I had severe IBS that progressively worsened until I developed leaky gut. I had told doctors many times that my body was not absorbing nutrients and that was why my hair was falling and other symptoms were multiplying. Unfortunately, conventional medicine was not the answer, and I had not figured that out yet. Essentially, I had placed priority nutritional support for my children for approximately 3 years and 6 months. Now, think about this, we are built to carry babies and feed them. But we are not necessarily equipped to maintain optimal nutrition and health for ourselves during this process. I have seen a multitude of women that have gone through the same issues. Progressively their health changed after each child until chronic illness developed. This health decline is easily preventable by activating the Nrf2 pathway, which goes dormant at 20 years of age. Essentially, our bodies were born with the ability to do this, but then it just stops. If you activate this pathway your body can repair itself, every single day. So, I tell you this, if you could prevent this damage, would you? Would you take the opportunity to learn more? Ask me how?
Food sensitivities and food allergies are a growing problem. These food sensitivities are impacting the brains of children and adults. Research shows the most common food sensitivities are: gluten, dairy, corn, sugar and artificial sweeteners. These foods are negatively impacting brain health everywhere.
Case Study: Lupus
Author: Diane Vich
Key words: Lupus, Brain Fog, Chronic Pain, Inflammation & Bloating
Vera Boss is a mom of four. She has been suffering from chronic pain, digestive issues and brain fog for many years now. She is frustrated with western medicine because none of the treatments and medications have helped her. She has seen a vicious cycle of new prescriptions and side effects. Her symptoms progressively got worse after each child. Her youngest is now 1 year old and she is so exhausted she just feels like she is not able to keep up with her. Her digestive issues and bloating have become severe and now it happens 3-5 times a week. Her headaches are also getting worse. She is desperate to find a natural alternative.
Vera is looking for alternative treatments. She has noticed her health has progressively gotten worse after each child. She wants to be there for her family and enjoy her life. It is important to her that she regain her energy and feel better. She was diagnosed with Lupus 6 months ago. She has chronic pain throughout her body. The symptoms that are really bothering her the worst are the bloating, inflammation and stomach pains. She has headaches 5 times a week and they last the entire day, sometimes more. Her joint pains are 10/10. She reports her bloating makes her look pregnant and its very painful (8/10). She is exhausted every day and needs coffee to stay awake. She sometimes drinks 5 glasses of coffee and feels it doesn’t even work very well. She often needs naps in the afternoon before she can cook dinner and play with the kids.
- Lupus is an autoimmune disorder where the body begins to fight itself. Lupus like a multitude of conditions is caused by oxidative stress and inflammation. Some symptoms are fatigue, chronic pain, headaches, memory issues and joint pain.
- Chronic Pain is caused by inflammation of the tissue causing tenderness and discomfort. In people with chronic pain the pain accumulates over time and the level of pain gets worse.
- Supplementation/Dosage: (2) Nrf2, (2) Nrf1, Omega, essential oils, Brain food supplement and (3) Probiotic. Essential oils for pain and digestion.
- Diet: High in low-sugar fruits, gluten free, high in green vegetables, beans, organ meats, bison, fish, shrimp, eggs and turkey (rare carbohydrate like cereal, cakes and dessert). No sugar or iodized salt. No inflammatory vegetables or fruits. No processed foods. Sea salt and spices to taste.
- Coaching: Recommended for 4-6 months to help with symptoms management.
- Motivation Statement: I speak up for myself freely and easily. I claim my own power and advocate for myself. I love myself. I am free and safe to be the person I want to be.
A multitude of diseases (200+) are linked to oxidative stress and inflammation. Oxidative stress is an imbalance between antioxidants and Free radicals. Patients with weight gain and inability to lose weight have high levels of free radicals in the body. They cause damage to the body on a daily basis. The body has poor capability of creating antioxidants like glutathione, catalase and SOD. These antioxidants are the only way to fight free radicals, so as they decline illness, disease and decline progressively continues through life. By enabling the body to produce antioxidants and remove toxins, they client will reduce inflammation, bloating and fat build up to promote weight loss. Lupus, digestive issues and chronic pain are all impacted by the increased inflammation throughout the body. It is essential to provide the body with nutrients that will help it fight back on a daily basis.
1 month: Vera has started the detox and supplementation plan. She is enjoying the detox soup and meal plan, specially because it has stopped the bloat. She is also happy she lost 8 pounds, her goal was to feel healthier and the weight loss makes her happy. She noticed that her headaches and joint pains were worse during first 2 weeks of detox. She reached out for some coaching to relieve her symptoms. She knew the pain and symptoms were expected and she was glad that she had a support system to help her manage them.
- Coaching Session: Vera reached out to have a tension buster session to help target her pain sites. She chose to have the session at her pool to start incorporating some gentle activities several times a week. This was important to her because she want to be able to enjoy fun activities with the kids without feeling exhausted and in pain. She noticed she felt relief and better circulation after her pool session. She committed to perform these activities at lest 4 days a week. She also enjoyed the essential oils and simple stretching to relieve her pain.
- Coaching Session : Elimination plan: Vera experienced some digestive issues, body pains and headaches on the cheat days, she asked the coach for some digestion relief suggestions. The coach added an elimination plan to determine her food sensitivities. She was able to identify her sensitivity “white rice and gluten free bread.” Her symptoms improved and she realized the importance of keeping track of her diet to identify food triggers. She was happy that she had the essential oils and natural remedies to help her if new symptoms arouse.
2 month: Vera is happy with her progress. She has avoided her food sensitivities and has seen big differences in her symptoms. She happily lost another 5 pounds. She contacted her coach 2 times during the last month to get support with food sensitivities, she identified two new foods “corn and apples”. She felt confident that she had the tools to deal with her symptoms and knew the coach was there to support her.
- Coaching Session: Vera was very happy with her progress, her pain was 6/10 and improving every day. She realized the stretching and exercise helped improve her pain significantly. After her afternoon stretch routine her pain was 4/10. She started using the exercise 5 times a week. Elimination plan: She is glad she has essential oils and natural remedies that she can keep with her all the time. Through her food trigger journal and coaching she was able to identify several foods to avoid. She realized it was important to track her symptoms. She plans on signing up for 4 months of coaching to help her to continue to monitor her food sensitivities and expand her diet plan further.
4 months: (After 4 months of coaching)
- Coaching Session: Vera successfully incorporated all the strategies for an additional 4 months coaching. She felt like a new woman. She had lost a total of 20 pounds. Her energy and memory was better. She used the brain food supplement much less now. She felt energetic and ready for anything every day. Her pain was 3/10 and relieved with exercise and stretching. She started to incorporate stretching into her daily routine and noticed big changes. After stretching and hydration her pain decreased to 1/10. She started to use 10 minutes stretches twice a day. Her headaches were almost gone, she only had a few a month. She noticed the headaches usually came with her food sensitivities and loved using the essential oils to stop the pain. Elimination plan: She continued her food journal to monitor food sensitivities. She identified several additional food triggers. She is thankful she learned to identify and treat her food sensitivities naturally. The elimination pain helped reduce her joint pains, digestive issues and headaches. She finally felt like she was able to be an active mom with her kids. She was happy that she had learned how to take care of herself.
Case Study: Weight Loss
Author: Diane Vich
Key words: Weight loss, Inflammation & Bloating
Lourdes Mogal is a mom of two. She has tried countless diets and her weight will not come off. She has a big vacation coming up and would like to shed some weight before the trip. She is frustrated that diets are not working for her. She also has some digestive issues and bloating with certain foods. She is motivated and ready to start her plan right away, the clock is ticking.
Lourdes does not have time to incorporate exercise yet but really wants to establish a healthier eating plan. She wants to lose 15-20 pounds in the next 2 months. She is highly motivated and ready to start her detox plan.
- Weight gain and inability to lose weight is caused by oxidative stress, inflammation, cortisol levels and insulin resistance in the body, impacting the body’s ability to burn fat lose weight. The treatment plan will provide a diet that will enable to diet to reduce sugar and inflammation build up, promote detox, remove fluid buildup in lymphatic system and promote weight loss.
- Supplementation/Dosage: (2) Nrf2, (2) fat burners twice a day, essential oils and (3) Probiotic.
- Diet: High in low sugar fruits, gluten free, high in green vegetables, beans, organ meats, bison, fish, shrimp, eggs and turkey (rare carbohydrate like cereal, cakes and dessert). No sugar or iodized salt. No inflammatory vegetables or fruits. No processed foods. Sea salt and spices to taste.
Coaching: 2 months of coaching recommended
- Motivation statement: My thinking is peaceful, calm and centered. I am ready to take on the obstacles before me.
A multitude of diseases (200+) are linked to oxidative stress and inflammation. Oxidative stress is an imbalance between antioxidants and Free radicals. Patients with weight gain and inability to lose weight have high levels of free radicals in the body. They cause damage to the body on a daily basis. The body has poor capability of creating antioxidants like glutathione, catalase and SOD. These antioxidants are the only way to fight free radicals, so as they decline illness, disease and decline progressively continues through life. By enabling the body to produce antioxidants and remove toxins, they client will reduce inflammation, bloating and fat build up to promote weight loss.
1 month: Lourdes has started the detox plan. She is enjoying the detox soup and meals. She is motivated to lose weight for her trip. She noticed that she experienced some bloating after a few meals. She reached out for some coaching to relieve her symptoms.
- Coaching Session: Lourdes health goal is to lose weight for her trip. This will improve her ability to feel better about herself and be happy in her own skin. This was desperately important to her because she has been sad and depressed that she has not been able to lose weight. All of these things were important to her because she will be happier, and motivated to enjoy her life. She decided the diet and treatment plan is going to help her achieve her goals. Elimination plan: After her digestive issues, she asked the coach for some digestion relief suggestions. The coach added essential oils for digestion and an elimination plan to determine her food sensitivities. She was able to identify “tomato and black pepper sensitivity.” Her symptoms improved and she realized the importance of keeping these ingredients out of her meals. She was happy that she had the essential oils and tips to help her if new problems arouse. Craving support: She will continue to call in weekly for support and to deal with temptations and cravings. She knows that she has trouble dealing with temptation at parties and asked her coach if she could reach out during these times for a little motivation.
2 month: Lourdes was so motivated to the plan that she did not even use any of her cheat days. She did not want to eat any carbs because she really wanted to reach her goal quickly. She contacted her coach 3 times during the last month to get support during times of temptation and some food sensitivities. She felt confident that she had the tools to deal with her temptations and she kept on the diet even at parties. She lost 20 pounds.
- Coaching Session: Lourdes was happy with her progress. She did realize the support was important and wanted to continue with a Maintenance plan after her vacation. Elimination plan: She is glad she has essential oils and natural remedies that she can keep with her all the time. Through her food trigger journal and coaching she was able to identify some additional foods to avoid. She realized raspberries and mixed fancy green salad caused her symptoms. She plans on signing up for 6 months of coaching to help her incorporate some paleo recipes in her routine, to keep her satisfied and meet her desire for some desserts. She signed up for some shopping, easy workout sessions and cooking lessons. Lourdes really wanted to learn to make healthier desserts and snacks, in order to maintain her weight loss.
6 months: (After 6 months of coaching)
- Coaching Session: Lourdes successfully incorporated all the strategies for the 6 months of her coaching. She felt energized and happy. Elimination plan: She continued her food journal to monitor food sensitivities. She identified two more triggers during her maintenance plan. She identified apples and watermelons were trigger foods. She is glad that she has the tools to identify, treat and deal with her food sensitivities. She was able to participate in yoga and exercise regularly. She truly enjoyed the quick exercise tips because she was able to do them wherever she was to ensure she was active. She loved the shopping session because she truly understood how to read food labels, buy foods that were right for her body and eat for her blood type. The cooking lessons helped her learn the benefits of using a variety of herbs to enhance food flavors and enjoy her healthy eating habits. Lourdes felt excited and ready for new challenges. She maintained her weight loss and successfully incorporated all the strategies she learned for the 6 months.
Case Study: Fibromyalgia
Author: Diane Vich
Key words: Chronic Pain, Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Depression, Anxiety
Betty Boop has suffered from chronic pain since childhood. She developed juvenile arthritis at a very young age. She was lonely as a child and enjoyed spending time with adults because there were no other kids around. She was very creative and adventurous by creating her own friend that took adventures with her. She remembered naps part of her regular routine for her since childhood. Her mom was not very nurturing or kind, likely because she was suffering from the same ailments as her daughter. This made Betty sad and often spent time alone. Betty learned to cook as a child with her grandmother and loved food. She grew to be an adult with chronic pain, anxiety, depression and arthritis. Her favorite past time was cooking meals for her family, sleep, family time and painting. She progressed in her illness to a point that the pain was unbearable and impacting her daily life. She was extremely tired every day and could sleep most of the day. She had trouble walking around alone. She often fell and was not able to stand up alone. Her chronic body pain was intense and numbness was developing in her hands and feet. She could no longer deal with the pain and symptoms. She had gone to countless Specialists and Doctors without any relief. She finally decided, it was time for Holistic treatments and diet changes. She remembered her grandmother used to use natural remedies to help her as a child. It couldn’t hurt to try something new. Western medicine had definitely failed her, it was time to find HOPE, somewhere…
Betty suffers from a variety of medical conditions. She takes medications for cholesterol, depression, nerve-damage, thyroid, blood pressure and pain. She has pain every day in her back, legs, arms, hands and feet. She often gets treatments like injections and nerve blocks to help with the pain. She is progressively losing her balance and stability. She had difficulty walking and going up the steps. The bones of her knees are severely damaged and need repair in the future. She want to regain her strength, lose weight, energy and regain her life. It is important for her to be able to spend time with the family and participate in activities. Her pain in 10/10. Her muscles are in spasm with bursitis and tender areas throughout her body. She had also gained 50 pounds over the last 6 months which has made everything worse.
- Juvenile arthritis is caused by oxidative stress. The symptoms are pain, swelling, limping, joint stiffness, fatigue and irritability. Which progress rapidly through life and.
- Chronic Pain is caused by inflammation of the tissue causing tenderness and discomfort. In people with chronic pain the pain accumulates over time and the level of pain gets worse.
- Fibromyalgia is chronic pain and chronic fatigue among other symptoms. It involves inflammation and pain throughout the body.
- Depression and Anxiety caused by oxidative stress and inflammation in the body, impacting the neurotransmitters and enzymes that support mood.
- Physician to wean her of Rx medications as symptoms after 3 month detox
- Supplementation/Dosage: (1) Nrf1, (2) Nrf2, (3) Omega, (1) vitamin D, (1) B vitamins and (3) Probiotic. Essential oils for chronic pain, mood and anxiety.
- Diet: High in low sugar fruits, gluten free, high in green vegetables, beans, organ meats, bison, fish, shrimp, eggs and turkey (rare carbohydrate like cereal, cakes and dessert). No sugar or iodized salt. No inflammatory vegetables or fruits. No precessed foods. Sea salt and spices to taste.
- Coaching: 3 months of coaching recommended
- Motivational Statement: I am willing to change and grow. I am creating a safe and new future for me.
A multitude of diseases (200+) are linked to oxidative stress and inflammation. Oxidative stress is an imbalance between antioxidants and Free radicals. Patients with chronic pain, arthritis, fibromyalgia, depression and anxiety have high levels of free radicals in the body. They cause damage to the body on a daily basis. The body has poor capability of creating antioxidants like glutathione, catalase and SOD. These antioxidants are the only way to fight free radicals, so as they decline illness, disease and decline progressively continues through life.
1 month: Betty reports she has more energy. Is able to stay awake longer and not require a nap in the afternoon. Her movement is a little better. Pain 7/10 She is happy with the progress but a little bored of the diet. She had lost 8 pounds.
- Coaching Session: Betty realized that her health goal was to reduce her pain and mobility. This will improve her ability to be with the family and enjoy playtime with her grandkids. This was desperately important to her because she missed teaching and loved being around children. All of these things were important to her because they made her happy and she wanted to enjoy her life. She decided the diet was an important part of her healing and she needed to stick to it.
3 months: Betty made a few diet mistakes but was able to stick to it most of the time. She noticed she felt worse after eating processed foods and gluten products. She needed several coaching sessions to learn how to deal with her pain flare ups. She incorporate the essential oils, stretching routine and treatments. She was happy the coach was available during her first pain crisis to give her strategies to help with the symptoms. The coaching made her much more confident about her symptoms and ways to relieve them. She had lost 20 pounds.
- Coaching Session 1: Betty realized that her pain was worse and she had a headache. Her pain was 8/10. She called the coach for a face to face coaching session. The coach was able to teach her strategies to target her muscles to promote relaxation and pain relief. She taught her strategies for each of her pain areas, incorporating essential oils and the pain was relieved by the end of the session. She instructed her to continue using the treatments, oils and stretches daily for 3 more days. Before the session ended the coach reviewed Betty’s health goal: to reduce her pain and mobility. Betty felt confident and happy at the end of the session. She knew that the coach was there to help her. She knew the treatments were helping and she really needed to stick to the diet this time. She realized she needed to stick to the treatments, supplements and diet for this to work. She was motivated and ready.
- Coaching Session 2: Betty successfully incorporated all the strategies for the last month of her treatment and finally felt better. She realized it was good to incorporate the essential oils and treatments to help her with her symptoms. The support really helped her through the month. Her pain and numbness had improved. Pain 5/10 but relieved with treatments or exercise. She was highly motivated and eager to keep this healing process. She wanted to reduce her pain and improve her mobility further. She was dedicated to continuing this coaching for another 6 months to see the possibilities. She finally felt hope that she was going to be able to enjoy life again.
6 months: (After 6 months of coaching)
- Coaching Session 3: Betty successfully incorporated all the strategies for the 6 months of her treatment. She felt energized, free of pain and happy. She was able to participate in yoga and exercise regularly. She was painting again and spending time playing with the grandchildren. Her pain was 3/10 daily, relieved by her treatment regimen and essential oils. She used her oils daily and loved the benefits she experiences. She was finally able to enjoy life again. She was ready to take on new adventures and help her friends regain their lives again too. She had also stopped a bunch of her medications with her Physician. She only was taking her thyroid medication. She lost a total of 48 pounds.
There are plenty of foods and nutrients around us. These powerful foods and compounds directly impact the health of children at a genetic level. I know, I thought it was impossible too, I’m a nurse, we are skeptical by nature. It took me 5 months of suffering before I gave in. What was I waiting for? I was living in severe pain and constant exhaustion daily. Even though I had started eating tons more fruits and veggies than before, but there was not much difference in my health. Food, just was not enough, my body was aging every second! As, I look back at my symptoms and those of my mom, I truly see my aging and disease process. All my health issues started in my childhood and poor diet filled with junk food was the reason. My mom’s recent surgery and severe symptoms that reemerged reminded me of all the health issues I had during my childhood. (See My Mom for story) Reflection helped me realize the severity of my illness since childhood. I had stomach pain, constipation, migraines, chronic arm pain during my childhood. It progressed and worsened throughout my life until 2017 when I truly made a change to impact my genes. I was in constant BRAIN FOG, every single day. I wrote notes but couldn’t focus enough to prioritize my 2 jobs. I’m a registered nurse by day and holistic health coach by night. (My day job – teaching parents about viral illness, medications and follow up). By NIGHT advocating for true health prevention for children. I would have given anything, SHIT everything, if I would have known about this in 2005, when it was first on ABC Primetime. Before you, watch this video, remember the secret to success is having a Health Coach to support and guide the detox process. Schedule your FREE Consultation. The symptoms of detox are specific to your genetic predispositions. Let me guide you, as I lived the process. (See Detox Process- coming soon) These products should not be purchased on Amazon because you need someone to explain the benefits, detox symptoms and provide support. I provide support through the process as your Holistic Health Coach. Help you find natural alternatives to your child’s growing pains, cough, anxiety, attention, or whatever symptom. (See How I lived as a child-chronic pain, anxiety, IBS, learning disability, severe cramps and migraines). I lived each of these symptoms. I have been helping my children and teaching them about their health, diet, nutrition, my health, etc. They know all my allergies, what happens. They could order my food for me, which is not easy, “Diane Friendly” (see Diane Friendly- coming soon). My nutritionist partner Maria Del Carmen Gonzalez-Gil with my team. We work to create a diet and wellness plan that is right for you or your child. Your blood type, food preferences and nutritional needs. We teach you about nutrition, supplementation and strategies to truly impact your genes for a healthier you. We help you create realistic and achievable goals for success. We empower you to achieve YOUR Wellness. We empower you to teach your children the importance of wellness and it’s impact on their future. What do you have to lose? The consultation is FREE.
My desire to help children has always been my priority throughout my career. I began helping children as a Special Education teacher and progressed into Nursing. My curiosity and interest in identifying the causes of brain disorders, developmental delays, autism and seizures in children has been ongoing. This knowledge and expertise has flourished through my career in the healthcare and educational spheres. My personal experiences with learning disability, attention problems and chronic health issues made me search for the link between these conditions. My own healing process has helped me realize the connection between chronic illness and brain disorders is real. Over the years, I have researched to determine the common factor in all of these conditions. It took me years of research and personal healing to identify the common factor. The common factor in all brain disorders, chronic illness and disease is oxidative stress. Oxidative stress is an imbalance between free radicals and our antioxidant defenses. This causes an accumulation of free radicals in the body that provoke tissue damage which leads to illness and disease. Everyone has their own genetic differences and weaknesses. As the damage in the cells continues to progress, the bodies genes are altered causing bad genes to turned on, leading to illness and disease. In my case, free radicals were related to severe food allergies. The attack on my body was constant with processed foods and damage my body significantly throughout my childhood and adult life. My food allergies changed from hives to an internal damage throughout my body that eventually turned into autoimmune disease. Throughout my childhood and adult life my diet was filled with corn and gluten filled products that wrecked havoc on my digestive tract and body. This damage impacted my memory, attention, digestion and many more aspects of my health. Now, that I am through the detox and healing phase, I realize the true impact of free radical damage throughout my life. I am more energetic, happy, active and healthy than ever before. My memory, attention, chronic pain, digestion and sleep have improved. Now, I am sharing my store to help prevent these health issues in children before their adult lives. My burning desire is to stop the struggle with pain, symptoms and disease by impacting the body with unique nutrients and diet to heal the body naturally.
Now that you understand the true impact of free radicals on the body, let’s talk about brain disorders and oxidative stress. The research shows that children with epilepsy, autism, ADHD, Cerebral Palsy have high oxidative stress. Oxidative stress impacts their bodies by impacting brain function, memory, attention and seizures. These are only a few of the possible symptoms associated with oxidative stress and free radical damage. Free radicals and oxidative stress continue to increase as we age. This damage multiplies and builds in children with these conditions increasing their symptoms and health issues as they age. These children have low antioxidants in their bodies, which makes it impossible for the body to fight the damage and repair itself. Indirect antioxidants are the only effective way to fight free radical damage and oxidative stress. These indirect antioxidants are created by the body to protect itself but children with oxidative stress are not producing enough to repair the accumulating damage. The only way to stimulate the body to produce them is by activating the Nrf2 pathway. In healthy adults, these indirect antioxidants stop being produced after 20 years of age. So, if children with disease are already low, damage is multiplying and they are aging, the oxidative stress is growing rapidly. Let’s make it simple, think of children like a bright light bulb. They were born full of energy and the light bulb was burning strong. As they age, symptoms started to arise and the light began to dim. As the light dims, free radical damage increases and the light progressively dims. Some children have so much stress that the light dims much faster. So what does that mean, children and adults with these conditions need nutrient-rich supplements to enhance their bodies defenses. Nutrients and diet are essential in maintaining the appropriate balance of elements in the body to heal and repair itself. The key to healing is nutrigenomics – the science of using nutrient-rich supplements to impact genetics. These unique elements activate bodies ability to heal and detoxify itself naturally. I am here to guide you through the process. Schedule a Free Consultation to develop a plan for you or your child.
I am very grateful to God for reuniting me with the Mother of one of my Special Education Students again. I was able to reunite with the mother of Robert Alfonso Murguia Clark. Alfonso is known well and loved by many. I remember him as my student and the seizures he used to experience in school and the visits to the school nurse. I also cared for Alfonso during seizure episodes as a bedside nurse many years ago in the Pediatric Emergency Room. I love the passion and compassion Elsa Murguia Clark has shown toward other families in need of assistance with their special needs child. She is doing a fantastic job educating and helping families obtain resources for their children experiencing medical and educational necessities for their children. Over my career as a special educator, nurse and nurse educator I have researched and learned the impact of stress and disease on children and adults impacting their health and development. I started my journey with a yearning to find the causing factor of all these developmental delays and their relationship with medical diagnosis. I was a child with learning disabilities, attention issues and many chronic health issues. I grew to become an adult with memory and chronic health issues. Through, my research I found the common factor in developmental delays, illness and disease to be oxidative stress and inflammation in the body. I began using a product with 23 Published studies on the benefits of reducing this inflammation and stress in the body naturally. I can’t claim that this is a cure, treat, mitigate or prevent disease but I can tell you the root cause of disease is oxidative stress. I have seen it benefit a variety of clients with attention disorders, autism, epilepsy, diabetes, cancer, fibromyalgia to name a few. I began using the product little yellow pill myself 1 year ago and found a reduction in pain, inflammation and digestive issue. I also found some interesting improvements in memory, focus, attention, depression and anxiety. This brought me to the realization that I needed to spread the word, so that others can make the decision for themselves and their families. Thank you for the opportunity to share the product that changed my life. I once again thank Elsa for helping so many families in need to Access services for their children. She is creating a wonderful support community.
Homenaje de Miami-Dade y Monroe Condados – Family Friendly Hands
Estoy muy agradecido con Dios por reunirme nuevamente con la Madre de uno de mis Estudiantes de Educación Especial. Pude reunirme con la madre de Robert Alfonso Murguia Clark. Alfonso es conocido y querido por muchos. Lo recuerdo como mi alumno y las convulsiones que solía experimentar en la escuela y las visitas a la enfermera de la escuela. También me preocupé por Alfonso durante los episodios de convulsiones como enfermera de cabecera hace muchos años en la sala de emergencias pediátricas. Me encanta la pasión y la compasión que Elsa Murguia Clark ha demostrado hacia otras familias que necesitan ayuda con su hijo con necesidades especiales. Ella está haciendo un trabajo fantástico educando y ayudando a las familias a obtener recursos para que sus hijos experimenten necesidades médicas y educativas para sus hijos. A lo largo de mi carrera como educadora especial, enfermera y educadora de enfermería, he investigado y aprendido el impacto del estrés y la enfermedad en niños y adultos que afectan su salud y desarrollo. Comencé mi viaje con un anhelo de encontrar el factor causante de todos estos retrasos en el desarrollo y su relación con el diagnóstico médico. Yo era un niño con problemas de aprendizaje, problemas de atención y muchos problemas crónicos de salud. Crecí para convertirme en un adulto con problemas de memoria y de salud crónica. A través de mi investigación, encontré que el factor común en los retrasos en el desarrollo, la enfermedad y la enfermedad es el estrés oxidativo y la inflamación en el cuerpo. Comencé a usar un producto con 23 estudios publicados sobre los beneficios de reducir esta inflamación y estrés en el cuerpo de forma natural. He visto que beneficia a una variedad de clientes con trastornos de atención, autismo, epilepsia, diabetes, cáncer, fibromialgia, por nombrar algunos. No puedo afirmar que esto es una cura, tratar, mitigar o prevenir una enfermedad, pero puedo decirle que la raíz de la enfermedad es el estrés oxidativo. Empecé a usar el producto una pequeña pastilla amarilla hace 1 año y encontré una reducción en el dolor, la inflamación y el problema digestivo. También encontré algunas mejoras interesantes en la memoria, el enfoque, la atención, la depresión y la ansiedad. Esto me llevó a darme cuenta de que necesitaba difundir el mensaje para que otros pudieran tomar la decisión por sí mismos y por sus familias. Gracias por la oportunidad de hablar sobre el producto que me cambio la vida. Una vez más, agradezco a Elsa por ayudar a tantas familias necesitadas a acceder a servicios para sus hijos. Ella está creando una maravillosa comunidad.